Sunday, September 23, 2012

Avocado Salsa

You know how you have those go-to recipes for when you are invited for dinner? This is my go-to.

I LOVE this salsa/dip/salad. It's nice and light and tastes awesome and everyone loves it! Plus it has avocado and we know how much I LOVE avocado! Alright enough of me raving...

Here's what you'll need:


 1 can of black beans - drained and rinsed
1 small can of corn (I like to use Mexicorn) - drained
3 green onions, sliced
1/2 red onion, chopped
1-2 tomatoes, diced (I scoop out the insides to make it less soupy)
2 avocados, diced
1 package of Good Seasoning Italian dressing mix
1/4 cup olive oil
1/8 cup white vinegar

Plus some tortilla chips. I like the scoops ones because I think they work the best since this puppy is chunky!

Once you have all the ingredients chopped and sliced and diced, just mix it all together in a medium sized bowl and serve! Easy peazy!



Sorry the pictures aren't that good. I was in a rush to get out the door after making it to get to a bbq. I'll try and take better ones next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment